2012 Sand Castle Competition
The Grand Beach International Sand Castle Competition
Photo Gallery (Many Thanks to MANITOBAPHOTOS.COM)
The Grand Beach International Sand Castle Competition is on Saturday August 11th 2012; rain day Sunday August 12th 2012.
This is the longest running sand competition off-the-record in western Canada! Come out and be a part of the history that is Grand Beach Manitoba. Located in Grand Beach, Manitoba, the contest is just 45 minutes from Winnipeg.
$2,500 in cash prizes. Individual, Family/Team and Master categories. Entry fee is just $10. Celebrity judges.
Individual and Family/Team Categories
- Registration Open 9:00 am and Carving begins at 10:00 am
- You will have up to 4 hours to create your masterpiece
- Judging will start at 2:00 pm
- Registration must be made by email prior to FRIDAY August 10th
- You will be allowed to bring forms and complete your pound up Friday
- No power tools will be permitted
- Carving to begin Saturday at 8:00 am and completed by Saturday at 4:00 pm
- Judging to start at 4:00 pm
View Grand Beach Sand Castle Competition in a larger map